domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

Tye a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree Dawn



Letra


I'm comin' home, I've done my time.
Now I've got to know what is or isn't mine.
If you received my letter, then you'll know I'll soon be free
And you'll know just what to do
If you still want me
If you still want me
Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree
It's been three long years
Do you still want me?
If I don't see a ribbon round the old oak tree
Iäll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me
If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree.
I made mistakes, I paid the fee.
But I have to know if she's still here for me
You see, I'm really still in prison
And my love, she holds the key.
A simple yellow ribbon's all I need to set me free.
I wrote and told her please
Tie a yellow ribbon...
Bus driver, please look for me
'cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see
Now the whole damned bus is cheerin'
And I can't believe I see...
A hundred yellow ribbons round the old oak tree...!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário